What the service provides
Anyone can use the sexual health service – there is no need to be a registered patient with Practice Plus Brighton Station.
The sexual health service can provide testing, treatment and advice for patients but some requests we are unable to process and we will advise you to see an alternative service.
We CAN offer:
- Full sexual health screening (including HIV testing) and treatment where required
- Diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis and thrush
- Assessment and treatment of warts
- Assessment and initial treatment of symptomatic genital herpes
- Repeat contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraception
We CANNOT offer:
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PEP)
- Long acting contraceptives such as coils and implants
- Long term management of conditions such as Herpes, HIV, and Syphilis
- Cervical smear tests
- Liquid nitrogen treatment (freezing) for warts (other treatments are available here)
If you are not registered with Practice Plus yet, you can click here to register with the practice to manage your online account.
Meet the team
Let us introduce you to our colleagues who are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible.
Learn about our safeguarding advice, guidance and support for adults and children.
Support for disabilities
Learn more about the Accessible Information Standard and how it may help you.