What the service provides
Anyone can use the sexual health service – there is no need to be a registered patient with Practice Plus Brighton Station.
The sexual health service can provide testing, treatment and advice for patients but some requests we are unable to process and we will advise you to see an alternative service.
We CAN offer:
- Full sexual health screening (including HIV testing) and treatment where required
- Diagnosis of bacterial vaginosis and thrush
- Assessment and treatment of warts
- Assessment and initial treatment of symptomatic genital herpes
- Repeat contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraception
We CANNOT offer:
- Post exposure prophylaxis for HIV (PEP)
- Long acting contraceptives such as coils and implants
- Long term management of conditions such as Herpes, HIV, and Syphilis
- Cervical smear tests
- Liquid nitrogen treatment (freezing) for warts (other treatments are available here)
As a patient you can access some of your local healthcare services without visiting your practice. Help at your fingertips.
Need to contact us, find our location or leave feedback? Contact the Practice Plus Brighton Station team now.
Our sexual health walk-in clinic now offers appointments. We offer emergency contraception, screening and more.
Our walk-in clinic is open every day and is available to both registered and non registered patients.