Practice Plus Brighton Station offers planned and scheduled care for registered patients which include:
- Travel vaccinations and immunisations
- Travel vaccinations and advice – If you are planning to travel outside the UK, you may need to be vaccinated against some of the serious diseases found in other parts of the world. Visit Fit For Travel for health information. Please speak to a receptionist if you require an appointment for travel vaccinations.
- Contraceptive services
- Cervical screening
- Chronic disease management
- Health promotion and disease prevention and management
- Other POCT services include Throat swabs, pregnancy, and urine infection testing.
- More nurse-led services including dressings, ECGs etc.
Our walk-in service is only available at the station site surgery. You can’t access any walk-in services from the North Street branch.
For more information on the Practice Plus, visit practiceplus.co.uk or contact us through eConsult.