Practice Plus Brighton Station offers planned and scheduled care for registered patients which include:
- Travel vaccinations and immunisations
- Contraceptive services
- Cervical screening
- Chronic disease management
- Health promotion and disease prevention and management
- Point of Care Testing (POCT) which offers immediate blood results for:
- Urine Albumin to Creatinine Ratio(ACR)
- Glycated Haemoglobin (HBA1c)
- Lipid profile
- C-reactive Protein (CRP)
- Other POCT services include Throat swabs, pregnancy, and urine infection testing.
- More nurse-led services including dressings, ECGs etc.
Our walk-in service is only available at the station site surgery. You can’t access any walk-in services from the North Street branch.
For more information on the Practice Plus, visit practiceplus.co.uk or contact us through eConsult.