What can be treated at the Walk-in Centre?
- Acute asthma attacks and airway obstruction
- Superficial cuts and bruises
- Minor burns and scalds
- Bites and stings
- Minor head injuries
- Sprains and strains
- High temperature
- Headaches and dizziness
- Hay fever
- Ear and throat infections
- Minor eye problems; conjunctivitis, styes
- Stomach problems; indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea and vomiting
- Minor skin complaints and rashes
- Urinary infections, thrush and menstrual problems
- Emergency contraception and advice
- Stress management and counselling
- Lifestyle promotion
If you are not registered with Practice Plus yet, you can click here to register with the practice to manage your online account.
Meet the team
Let us introduce you to our colleagues who are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible.
Learn about ordering your repeat prescriptions online.
As a patient you can access some of your local healthcare services without visiting the practice.