What can be treated at the Walk-in Centre?
- Acute asthma attacks and airway obstruction
- Superficial cuts and bruises
- Minor burns and scalds
- Bites and stings
- Minor head injuries
- Sprains and strains
- High temperature
- Headaches and dizziness
- Hay fever
- Ear and throat infections
- Minor eye problems; conjunctivitis, styes
- Stomach problems; indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea and vomiting
- Minor skin complaints and rashes
- Urinary infections, thrush and menstrual problems
- Emergency contraception and advice
- Stress management and counselling
- Lifestyle promotion
Order repeat prescriptions 24 hours a day. Learn more about ordering your repeat prescriptions online.
As a patient you can access some of your local healthcare services without visiting your practice. Help at your fingertips.