What can’t be treated at the Walk-in Centre?
- pregnancy related conditions
- children under the age 1
- serious medical emergencies posing an immediate threat to a person’s health or life
- road traffic accident injury
- serious head injury – loss of consciousness
- overdoses of drugs or accidental drinking of chemicals
- severe allergic reaction
- doctor’s certificates
- repeat prescriptions
- emergency care following an operation
- ear syringing
In these instances you will need to make an appointment with your own Doctor.
If it is an emergency, you will need to go to your local accident and emergency (A&E) department.
Please note, when accessing the Walk-in Centre you will be asked to provide details of your registered GP and Practice name (if you have one).
To book an appointment call us on 0333 321 0946.
Meet the team
Let us introduce you to our colleagues who are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible.
Learn about ordering your repeat prescriptions online.
Support for disabilities
Learn more about the Accessible Information Standard and how it may help you.