What can be treated at the Walk-in Centre?
- chlamydia screening
- cuts and grazes
- minor scalds and burns
- strains and sprains
- bites and stings
- ear and throat infections
- emergency contraception
- minor skin infections and rashes
- minor eye conditions and infections
- stomach upsets
- dressings service (to those who are not registered locally)
- coughs, colds and flu-like symptoms
- other minor common illnesses
- repeat medication – we only issue urgent repeat prescriptions for a three day supply (we require proof that medication is currently being prescribed).
If you are not registered with Practice Plus yet, you can click here to register with the practice to manage your online account.
Meet the team
Let us introduce you to our colleagues who are dedicated to providing you with the best care possible.
Learn about ordering your repeat prescriptions online.
Learn about our safeguarding advice, guidance and support for adults and children.